Sunday, September 12, 2010

What hurts most, was being so close

Holidays are here! Time to catch up with all the dramas, staying up till 3am & waking up at 9am to continue the drama, all the way till the last episode! Boring life, but gawd I love doing it, shutting myself from everything else and just be a couch potato. Hehehe. Anywayz, I can't wait for tomorrow to come and..the entire week! Cause... my week's filled with so much fun!

Am finally meeting up with the 'ex-naps' clique which was found early this year! :) Can't wait to swim at YX's place again! So glad Hui Shan, Liang Rong, Clarence & Ian's able to make it! The last time we met up was May 25th, our very own birthday bash for Walter & Ian! :P Sadly, I doubt Walter's able to make it tomorrow since he has school & his promos are around the corner. Till his promos end then!

Okay, totally can't wait for the week and I don't want school to start so soon though we've a looooong holiday, I just have this feeling that the holiday's gonna end soon k. I have so much to strike off from my "to-do-list"


"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to."